Artist’s Way at Work with Kelly Pratt & Lailey Jenkins
Certified Martha Beck Coaches
“The creative spirit, like the dragon, is a thrilling, joyous, chaotic, and powerful force that deserves and demands respect.” – The Artist’s Way at Work
Come with us on the quest for your own elegant idea. Discover your own intellectual capital – ideas are the real currency in today’s world.
Tele-class for The Artist’s Way at Work (by Julia Cameron and Mark Bryan)
The Roar of Awakening: Creativity the New Super Power
Join Lailey Jenkins and Kelly Pratt as we explore ways to leverage creativity in your work, boost your creative power and cultivate creative resilience.
next course to be announced!
Right Brain? Left Brain? Why not use the whole thing? Enter the Gate to learn how to cross-train your brain.
We will show you how to leverage your strengths for creative emergence.
THE ROAR OF AWAKENING: THE ARTIST’S WAY AT WORK 12 Week Telecourse next course dates TBA (http://roarawake.com)
“This course was a game changer for me and without the expert guidance I received from Kelly and Lailey I don’t think I would have finished it on my own.” -Laura Canale, Life Coach Soul Ablaze
Want to create with more confidence and freedom?
The Roar of Awakening
Artists and creatives do it differently -
Slay the dragon of resistance; put your own creative practice in place
Learn your own creative rhythm
Integrate creativity into your work and your life on a daily basis
What to do when you are stalled and ‘the well’ seems empty
EXTRA! EXTRA! We believe in this work to the core of our beings… creativity is essential. If you’ve done the exercises, committed to your morning pages and Artist Dates/Time Outs – but nothing is changing for you, we’ll refund your course fee 100%!
Kelly & Lailey
The Artists Way at Work
is a program that gives you transforming support so you can discover and grow your work from the inside out.
The Artist’s Way at Work course has been a game changer for me, and I highly recommend it to folks who are looking to jump start their creativity within their business life. Loved it!!
Based on the work of Julia Cameron and Mark Bryan – 13 weeks of sustained support.
Day & Time: Thursdays, 9 a.m. PT/ 11 a.m. CT / 12 p.m. ET
Dates: April 5th – June 7th, 2012
EXTRA! EXTRA! We believe in this work to the core of our beings… creativity is essential. If by May Day( May 1) you’ve done the exercises, committed to your morning pages and Artist Dates/Time Outs – but nothing is changing for you, we’ll refund your course fee 100%!
Kelly & Lailey
Choose the payment option that suits you best:
|Payment in Full: $297|
|Two Pay Option: $160|
Perfect for Whom?
Who is this class perfect for?
This class is ideal for you if:
- you want to nurture your Inner Artist and GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO CREATE.
- you want to bring more of yourself creatively into your work but are a little afraid or stuck. This class can help you BE BRAVE and step out with accountability and confidence.
- you’re an artist who is dependent on your creative spirit for delivering at work, but are feeling depleted. This class can help you find ways to REKINDLE YOUR FLAME for your art and your work.
- you are struggling with feeling worthy. As someone who works creatively, this class can help you FIND YOUR CENTER and radiate out from a solid place of knowing.
What You Get
- Turbo boosters for your creativity!!
- Discovery & support via an online forum and a circle of empowerment for your work that gives you reflection of your inner spirit based on your strengths and values.
- Guidance by two Creativity and Certified Life Coaches.
Both Kelly Pratt and Lailey Jenkins have tested these methods in the trenches
of entrepreneurship and have learned the place where genius is birthed
and how to lean into it.
- Clarity about your creative spirit.
- Alchemy for successfully transforming your work based on your values and authenticity
- Access to support of an online creative cohort made up of fellow artists and creative entrepreneurs.
[defn. co·hort • ko hàwrt • 1. Group of people. 2. A legion.]
- Thirteen 75 minute weekly calls offering a shared journey of wisdom and growth about
our creative spirits
- A inspirational custom designed Artist’s Way at Work Morning Pages Journal created for our class by artist Kelly Pratt will be mailed to you. It comes complete with inspirational quotes and plenty of space for Artist’s Pages
“It was the first time I was able to get all the way through the book and I think that is because the leaders were experts at holding the space for us! I gave this class as a gift and signed myself up as well!! It was tons of fun!!” ~ Tama., owner/potter Prairie Fire Pottery
Don’t take our word for it. Listen to what past participants have to say!
“If you are seriously considering undertaking The Artist’s Way course, this teleseminar is absolutely the way to experience it fully. Kelly and Lailey provide a unique and safe environment for you to explore all the tools. This course is a game changer for me and without the expert guidance I received I don’t think I would have finished it on my own.”
- Laura Canale, Life Coach at Soul Ablaze
“The biggest benefit this course has had for me is in helping me trust my inner artist and truly listen to my authentic self, understand the source of the negative voices in my head at times and be clear about the path I want to walk down. Loved it!!”
“I have worked through the Artist’s Way at Work on my own several times, but it works so much better in community! Thoughtful facilitation, gentle support and weekly check-ins helped me explore the material in depth and get through some blocks in my business. Highly recommended!”
- Yael Grauer, Yael Writes, Minneapolis, MN,
“This tele-class provided first class creativity training, priming me to create on cue without complications. It improved the quality of my creativity as well. I gained a heightened sense of discipline. The camaraderie of the other participants was also very encouraging.”
- Kristin Roudebush, writer and artist. Cleveland, Ohio
- Tama Smith Potter www.prairiefirepottery.com
is a sought after creativity coach and Certified Martha Beck Life Coach. A wildly creative soul, Kelly has learned the art of dealing with her own resistance to become a thriving entrepreneur and artist.
You can find Kelly on the web at KellyPratt.com
is a skilled therapist and seasoned Certified Martha Beck Life Coach
who has “ridden the dragon” to discover her own creative spirit and believes creativity is essential to whole-hearted living.
You can find Lailey on the web at www.laileyjenkins.com